Saturday, January 17, 2009

You Are Getting What You Chose

George W. Bush gave a last speech prior to the end of his second term & vacating the White House. He was so full of excuses and tried to justify his administration's poor decision making that had even worse effects. The purpose was to clean-up his image - so his legacy didn't "look so bad".

Fuck you Bush-boy, it didn't work. You are still the "village idiot" and your legacy "sucks" and history will Not improve it.

As for the Bush Administration, what a disgrace! Dick Cheney - I would like to "Ram my fist down your throat" you "lard-ass". You better Not see me on the street - you scumbag!

Remember, Obama is still a "snake" politician - as they all are. The people will see, it doesn't matter what skin color you are. Voting Fools in the Dream-world! Your preceding generations were in the same "state". The elites are happy that you are in a "bullshit haze" and continue with "status quo".

I am an equal opportunity "hater"; I hate all politicians in every country. I have seen these "fuckers" in action and "reality".

The overriding agenda of any politician to do anything to get them re-elected. Don't ever forget that. This principle affects all their decisions.

This is why the United States needs a "real" revolution - the people didn't "act radically" in voting Barack Obama into office - mark my words!

Rule 1 - I am always right. (I even predicted Russian leader's Gorbachev's "fall" in 6 years).

Rule 2 - when you even "think" that I am wrong, see Rule Number One.

To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin - if you give up liberty for security, you will gain neither.

If that "trade" strategy was successful, Israel would be "safest" nation on earth. However, the opposite is "true".

The "extreme control mode" over the populace is where the United States is and other nations are "headed" and the elites love it - because you are in "never-ending fog".

humans are the dumbest species in the universe and I am amazed that most humans are able to "wipe their own asses".

No comments: