Saturday, April 18, 2009

San Diego Mayor Jerry Sanders Is A Greedy Despot

Current San Diego Mayor Jerry Sanders is like George W. Bush and Hitler in that he doesn't hide his nepotism, favoritism, corruption, irresponsibility and outright moronacy.

He has an attitude of "fuck" the common person, as well, as "screw" San Diego. His thinking is - "I am here to help myself and my friends to everything possible, so I can be set for life when I leave this job"! - i.e. I'm entitled to anything I want.

I think Sanders wants to definitely "rule" in an openly fascist manner - If he can get "away with it". You know the saying, "It's only illegal, if you get caught."

Typical elitist politician. Now you know why the "system" is "fucked up" and neglects the average person. The system cannot be fixed - it needs to be destroyed along with all the people who "fucked it up".

No comments: