Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Simon Wiesenthal Center Mission Is Narrow Minded

If you continue to chase World War II Nazis - then I think you should chase Russians under Stalin that put many Jews (considered in the millions) in the Siberian gulag torture/labor camps or are you too chicken! The Communists were as bad as the Nazis.

Maybe because the Russians were considered an ally during WWII ? Are they too powerful for your organization to accomplish your goals ? Going after Russians is a lot tougher than kicking weaker Arab nations asses.

No, I am Not pro-Nazi - I hate the Nazi losers - my people hid Jews in the mountains away from the Nazis in Northern Scandinavia during the war. Nazis also used scorched earth tactics in the Nordic countries. I do Not like the Stalin-era Russians either.

I just don't believe in double-standards - and this hunting, after 60+ years, appears that way out of a desperation mindset.

If I ran this corrupt nation of America, it would not support any other country's economies - including the yearly 6 billion plus dollars that "props up" the Israeli economy. All government decision-making "controlling lobby groups" would be "cut off" too! Washington D.C. (The D.C. stands for in need of Disease Control) should be utterly destroyed by nukes.

Don't ever challenge me or this Viking Power will be like Thor and crush Mossad, Israel, maybe the whole world with nuclear force.

No comments: