Monday, June 1, 2009

Stand Up To The Gangs

Gangs and their members are a joke. They should all be convicted as domestic terrorists and shot.

What good do they actually contribute for society as a whole ? I say nothing. Most of their involved individuals are thugs and criminals that harass average people. Gang members also use fear, through intimidation of people within their realm, to get their own way. Their many illegal and destructive activities far outweigh any positive functions - they claim to provide.

Also, member "hoodlums" should be removed from the military. Otherwise, those individuals bring that military training back to "the street" with them to create more havoc.

I am the only one who notices that the "authorities" (police, government officials, etc.), for the most part, avoid confrontation and gang-related issues ? Maybe because they are afraid of the gangs ? or is it part of an overall plot for "total control of the people" ?

As the Head of State, I would declare all gangs and its membership illegal with the punishment of death. I would also send out a message for them - "Go home, it is my "turf" and I will "crush you" for it, even with nukes if necessary." Destroying whole neighborhoods or city sections, if needed. I do Not command you twice. I would "sick" the military (after bringing them all back from overseas - where they don't belong in the first place - but that is another story) on all of the gangs. All gang-related individuals would be arrested and shot.

I don't care what race or group - my declaration would apply to all gangs and their membership (directly or indirectly) - No exceptions. Remember, I am Not a human anyway.

No comments: